A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kierney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kierney, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kierney graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kierney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip C Kierney MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Kierney practice?
- Dr. Philip Kierney has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Kierney practices Plastic Surgery near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Surgeons.