A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kilmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilmer
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kilmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kilmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilmer graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kilmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Port St. Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Ray Kilmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Kilmer practice?
- Dr. Philip Kilmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Kilmer practices Family Medicine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Family Physicians.