A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kilmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kilmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilmer graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kilmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Port St. Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Ray Kilmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Kilmer practice?
- Dr. Philip Kilmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Kilmer practices Family Medicine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Primary Care Doctors.