Learn more about Dr. Philip Klapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Klapper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Klapper, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Pulmonary Emphysema COPD.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klapper graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klapper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klapper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Klapper practice?
Dr. Philip Klapper practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Urgent Care Centers, Bronx Pulmonologists, Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Bronx Neurologists.