A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Klapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Klapper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klapper
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klapper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Klapper, MD, PC is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klapper graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klapper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Klapper MD and PC is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Klapper practice?
- Dr. Philip Klapper has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Klapper practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Critical Care Practitioners and Bronx Pulmonologists.