A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Klapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Klapper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klapper
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klapper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Klapper, MD, PC is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klapper graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klapper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Klapper MD and PC is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Klapper practice?
- Dr. Philip Klapper has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Klapper practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Critical Care Practitioners and Bronx Pulmonologists.