A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kline has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Kline practice?
Dr. Philip Kline practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Avenel, NJ.
See Avenel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.