A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Pap Test
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kline has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Engel Kline MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Kline practice?
- Dr. Philip Kline has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Kline practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Avenel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Avenel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.