A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Knight, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Knight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Southcoast Hosps Grp-Tobey Hosp Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knight accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Knight practice?
Dr. Philip Knight practices Anesthesiology near Wareham, MA.
See Wareham Anesthesiologists.