A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Knorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Knorr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Knorr, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Knorr graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Knorr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Andrew Knorr MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Knorr practice?
- Dr. Philip Knorr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Knorr practices Urology near Freedom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA and Salinas, CA.
See Freedom Urologists.