Dr. Philip Knott MD Patient Reviews

3.8

April 13th, 2016
Naaaah
I visited from another part of CA to have a consultation for facial nerve repair from a tumor. Dr. Knott is very nice with pleasant bedside manner. The outcomes he shared wit me were subpar. The fact that he does not perform the full range of surgeries to remedy facial palsy were not worth the time. Also, a bad sign when he started talking about other doctors with much better outcomes in his discipline... elsewhere. You are essentially admitting that you are not skilled to perform for the discerning patient. I think a doctor should not highlight specialty surgery if he/she does not do it well. The eye surgery portions apppeared to be the only thing decent and not on all the patients I viewed. Additionally, I did not come to an appointment to visit with a Fellow that knows much less than the surgeon and used up a majority of my consultation time. Finally, this doctor said my brow was straight and it is actually off by a few mm however, the doctor did no measurements to verify this. The comsultation was below average and made me ring one of the surgeons on the opposite coast to plan my surgery. The one thing it did was make me see how bad it can be to entrust your face to the wrong surgeon!

April 4th, 2016
Best of the best doctors!!!

October 11th, 2011
THE BEST
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr.Philip Daniel Knott to anyone, anytime. He is an outstanding doctor as well as a sincerely courteous, knowledgeable, expert in his field. No better than HE. Not an errogant bone in his body and truly cares about his patients. Definitely not in it for the money only.