A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kocoloski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kocoloski, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kocoloski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kocoloski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Bethesda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Walter Kocoloski DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Kocoloski practice?
- Dr. Philip Kocoloski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Kocoloski practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Anesthesiologists and Zanesville Pain Management Doctors.