A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Koi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Koi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Koi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Koi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Koi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Koi MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Koi practice?
- Dr. Philip Koi has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Koi practices Urology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Urologists.