A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Koi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Koi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Koi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Koi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Koi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Koi MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Koi practice?
- Dr. Philip Koi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Philip Koi practices Urology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Urologists.