A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kowash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kowash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowash graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kowash has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Matthew Kowash MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Kowash practice?
- Dr. Philip Kowash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Kowash practices Family Medicine near Saco, ME.
See Saco Primary Care Doctors.