Orthopedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Sorry excuse for a doctor  |  show details
by Miranda Schild on Aug 18th, 2013

MY husband was a patient of Dr. Kregor. Through Workman Comp. We have had 5 appt. with him. Two was a joke. The other three he called and cancelled either the day of or the day before with a lame excuse. I found him to be a LIAR. I NICKNAMED HIM DR.PINOCCHIO.I just cant believe some people .They will do anything for a dollar. I was very disappointed in DR.PINOCCHIO(kregor). I had heard good things about him. Just to find out they were NOT true. He is not in it for his patient. He is in it for the ole mighty dollar!!! Sad but true. I found him to be a terrible person. He cost my husband ALOT ALOT ALOT of pain. Not that he lost any sleep over it. My husband is still trying to get his medical records from this jerk. Where he can get another doctor . But we have not been able to get in touch with this loser doctor. So my husband is still setting in pain because of DR. PINOCCHIO. But that's okay . Karma dont discriminate.Dont make a rats behind who are. I hope I get to see him get his. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong!!!No matter which way you look at it. I hope he has to set his butt in a chair for 2yrs not able to get up and play ball with his kids, help out around the house , able to even take a shower without somebody being at home, not able to take his son fishing or anything for 2yrs. But that's okay, Karma will get his butt. Thank You for your time and letting me tell you what I think about this doctor. I could teach him a few things. Like how to tell the truth. Miranda Schild

Jun 18th, 2012

Very caring, professional physician. Office wait times at a minimum unless an emergenecy arises. Professional and caring office staff. Highly recommended.

Mar 28th, 2012

DR. KREGOR IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR I AM SO GLAD THAT A DOCTOR SENT ME TO DR. KREGOR HE SAVED MY ARM.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2011

My appointment with Dr. Kregor was one of the best Doctor's visits I have experienced in my 66 years. He was prompt, thorough, courteous, informative, and professional. He reviewed my x-rays, discussed my condition and offered proposed course of action. He explained the process for the medical procedure needed as well as the benefits and risk involved. I will recommend Dr. Kregor to anyone in need of his speciality.

by Gary W. Warnock on Jun 4th, 2009

Dr. Kregor I have been with him for 12 years now and he saved my left leg from being cut off. He a brillant surgen and I am sure a great teacher. He also has trained a staff the are next to none. The trama clinic is , in my opinion extremely well qualified and efficiant.My compliments to Dr Kregor

|  Satisfied Customer  |  show details
by Joseph Queen on Mar 28th, 2009

11/5/04 I had a motorcycle accident and was flown to Vanderbilt. I had broken my Tibia and Fibula way down at the ankle, nasty compound fracture. The ankle was dislocated also. Dr. Kregor operated on me right away and just cleaned and evaluated the wounds as well as put things back where they belonged. It was decided that due to the extensive tissue damage they should wait till the swelling was down to fix the bones. I was told that I had about 40% chance of losing my foot. a couple days later they operated fixing the outside leg bone using the hole that was already ripped in my leg. About a week later they fixed the other bone and I was sent on my merry way with a decent prognosis of keeping my foot.Dr. Kregor strikes me as a very busy man, but he took the time to answer my questions and thoroughly discuss each surgery in terms that a knuckle head like me would understand without making me feel like a moron. His staff was top notch and took good care of me, from my hospital stay to my many follow ups.Despite the fact that I almost lost my foot, I rarely suffer from pain and had very little loss of motion. In fact i'm a very active cyclist and regularly compete in endurance mountain biking events of 100 miles or more. I'm very grateful to Dr Kregor and Staff for their professionalism in caring for me.