Dr. Philip Kregor MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

May 12th, 2016
Wonderful Staff. Brilliant Surgeon.

October 4th, 2015
Hip Surgery
Dr. Kregor was extremely thorough in his diagnosis. My surgery went must better than I anticipated. He was very professional and spent a considerable amount of time with me explaining the procedure and what to expect. My surgery was done at St Thomas Hospital. I did not feel I got the rehab work or help from them as I should have. I rated Dr Kregor five stars except on follow up after surgery. I expected to hear from him or someone his office a couple of times, but did not. Otherwise, I would and have recommended other patient to Dr. Kregor. In fact, I will again be a patient before or right after the first of the year for another hip replacement.

June 18th, 2012
Very caring, professional physician. Office wait times at a minimum unless an emergenecy arises. Professional and caring office staff. Highly recommended.

March 28th, 2012
DR. KREGOR IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR I AM SO GLAD THAT A DOCTOR SENT ME TO DR. KREGOR HE SAVED MY ARM.

November 6th, 2011
Great Experience
My appointment with Dr. Kregor was one of the best Doctor's visits I have experienced in my 66 years. He was prompt, thorough, courteous, informative, and professional. He reviewed my x-rays, discussed my condition and offered proposed course of action. He explained the process for the medical procedure needed as well as the benefits and risk involved. I will recommend Dr. Kregor to anyone in need of his speciality.

June 4th, 2009
Dr. Kregor I have been with him for 12 years now and he saved my left leg from being cut off. He a brillant surgen and I am sure a great teacher. He also has trained a staff the are next to none. The trama clinic is , in my opinion extremely well qualified and efficiant.My compliments to Dr Kregor