Dr. Philip Kregor MD Patient Reviews

January 25th, 2017
Best in the business
If you have a hip issue, and can get to Nashville them make an appt to see this doctor. He is has incredible science and has seen everything. The detail and time he gave me before the procedure was in-depth and without any rush. He's just the man!

May 12th, 2016
Wonderful Staff. Brilliant Surgeon.

October 4th, 2015
Hip Surgery
Dr. Kregor was extremely thorough in his diagnosis. My surgery went must better than I anticipated. He was very professional and spent a considerable amount of time with me explaining the procedure and what to expect. My surgery was done at St Thomas Hospital. I did not feel I got the rehab work or help from them as I should have. I rated Dr Kregor five stars except on follow up after surgery. I expected to hear from him or someone his office a couple of times, but did not. Otherwise, I would and have recommended other patient to Dr. Kregor. In fact, I will again be a patient before or right after the first of the year for another hip replacement.

June 18th, 2012
Very caring, professional physician. Office wait times at a minimum unless an emergenecy arises. Professional and caring office staff. Highly recommended.

March 28th, 2012
DR. KREGOR IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR I AM SO GLAD THAT A DOCTOR SENT ME TO DR. KREGOR HE SAVED MY ARM.

November 6th, 2011
Great Experience
My appointment with Dr. Kregor was one of the best Doctor's visits I have experienced in my 66 years. He was prompt, thorough, courteous, informative, and professional. He reviewed my x-rays, discussed my condition and offered proposed course of action. He explained the process for the medical procedure needed as well as the benefits and risk involved. I will recommend Dr. Kregor to anyone in need of his speciality.

June 4th, 2009
Dr. Kregor I have been with him for 12 years now and he saved my left leg from being cut off. He a brillant surgen and I am sure a great teacher. He also has trained a staff the are next to none. The trama clinic is , in my opinion extremely well qualified and efficiant.My compliments to Dr Kregor