A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Ku, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ku, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ku has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ku accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Ku practice?
Dr. Philip Ku practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Pain Medicine near Sun Lakes, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.