A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Ku, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ku, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ku has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Ku MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Ku practice?
- Dr. Philip Ku has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Ku practices Internal Medicine near Sun Lakes, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.