A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kuo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kuo, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Iee-Lian Kuo MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Philip I. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Philip Kuo has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Kuo practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Allergists and Honolulu Internists.