A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kuo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kuo, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kuo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip I Kuo MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Philip I. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Philip Kuo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Kuo practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Kailua, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI and Aiea, HI.
See Kailua Allergists and Kailua Internists.