A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kuo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuo
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kuo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kuo, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Iee-Lian Kuo MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Philip I. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Philip Kuo has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Kuo practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Allergists and Honolulu Internists.