A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kuriakose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kuriakose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kuriakose, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuriakose graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kuriakose has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Kuriakose MBBS and MD is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Kuriakose practice?
- Dr. Philip Kuriakose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Kuriakose practices Hematology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Hematologists.