A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kuriakose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kuriakose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kuriakose, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuriakose graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kuriakose has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuriakose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip Kuriakose practice?
Dr. Philip Kuriakose practices Hematology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Hematologists.