Learn more about Dr. Philip Kuriakose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kuriakose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuriakose
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuriakose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kuriakose, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuriakose graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kuriakose has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Kuriakose MBBS and MD is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Kuriakose practice?
- Dr. Philip Kuriakose has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Kuriakose practices Hematology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Hematologists.