Philip J Kurle MD Patient Reviews

3.4

July 28th, 2016
Always late
Sitting in his room as we speak....... he is going on 1 hour late as we speak and nurses have not heard from him. We will be heading back to Springfield, MO after this appointment. Nice enough Dr., but the way rest of the world works if someone has to schedule a year in advance to see you ........ maybe you can at least show up. Been with him for 3 years and have waited well over an hour each time.

April 24th, 2016
No time to see patients
He is so busy that he has cancelled my appointments several times. I finally saw another Dr. who was good. Then Dr. Kurle cancelled again. Haven't seen him in 18 months. Staff offered another appointment in 4 months. Not acceptable.

October 22nd, 2015
I had him in Lake regional hospital I found he took his time he was very concerned and found out what was wrong with me I like this doctor

September 22nd, 2015
APPOINTMENTS
I HAD MADE 3 APPOINTMENTS AND EACH ONE WAS CANCELLED OVER A YEARS TIME. I HAD TO WAIT 4 MONTHS TO GET AN APPOINTMENT AND THEN THE DOCTOR CANCELLED EVERY TIME THE DAY BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT . NOW THEY SWITCHED ME TO A NURSE PRACTITIONER , NOT HAPPY .

November 14th, 2011
The wait time for Dr.Kurle varied because he always took however long you needed with him.He always made the time to really listen to me and my concerns.I went threw the process of testing for brain surgery with Dr.Kurle and I wouldn't have made it without him.He took time to be with me through some tests that scared me even though he didnt have to be. I miss him very much and have yet to fimd another doctor who even comes close to him.

October 4th, 2010
not an accurate diagnois
I was seen a few years ago and diagnosed with something that was later found to be a cyst not the diagnosis Dr Kurle gave me. I was disappointed that once again I had to be the doctor and figure out what was wrong and get appropriate treatment. The wait time was incredible! I waited for almost an hour to see this doc. I will never see him again.