A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lawrence Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Philip Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.