A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lawrence Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Philip Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.