A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Cohen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans