Dr. Philip Lawrence Cohen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance