Learn more about Dr. Philip Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Krause is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krause
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Krause Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krause has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Charles Krause MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Krause practice?
- Dr. Philip Krause has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Krause practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Cardiologists.