Learn more about Dr. Philip Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krause has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Charles Krause MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Krause practice?
- Dr. Philip Krause has 8 office locations.
Dr. Philip Krause practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, IN.
See Lafayette Cardiologists.