A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krause
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Krause Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krause has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Charles Krause MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Krause practice?
- Dr. Philip Krause has 12 office locations.
Dr. Philip Krause practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Otterbein, IN and Delphi, IN.
See Lafayette Cardiologists.