A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Krause has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krause accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Krause practice?
Dr. Philip Krause practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Frankfort, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN and Monticello, IN.
See Frankfort Internists, Frankfort Cardiologists, and Frankfort Surgeons.