A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Krause is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krause
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krause has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Charles Krause MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Krause practice?
- Dr. Philip Krause has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Krause practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Cardiologists.