A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lebovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebovitz
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lebovitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lebovitz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovitz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Lebovitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lewis Lebovitz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Lebovitz practice?
- Dr. Philip Lebovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Lebovitz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.