A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lebovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebovitz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lebovitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lebovitz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovitz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Lebovitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lewis Lebovitz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Lebovitz practice?
- Dr. Philip Lebovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Lebovitz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.