Learn more about Dr. Philip Lebovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lebovitz, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Angina Angina Pectoris, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Cardiac Nuclear Stress Test.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovitz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lebovitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Lebovitz practice?
Dr. Philip Lebovitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Morrisville, PA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.