A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lee Miller MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Philip Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Miller practices Neurology near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Neurologists.