Learn more about Dr. Philip Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Rogers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rogers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lloyd Rogers MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Philip Rogers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Rogers practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Pediatric Specialists.