A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Rogers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rogers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lloyd Rogers MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Philip Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Rogers practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Pediatric Specialists.