A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lees Smith MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Philip Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Smith practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Pulmonologists.