A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wilson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lamar Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Philip Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.