A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lamar Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Philip Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.