Learn more about Dr. Philip Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Wilson, Pediatric Orthopedic and Sports Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lamar Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Philip Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Sports Medicine Doctors.