A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Wilson, Pediatric Orthopedic and Sports Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lamar Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Philip Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Sports Medicine Doctors.