Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Pleased  |  show details
by Melissa on Feb 19th, 2013

We live in Longview, Texas and were unable to get the care needed for my daughter and were referred to Dr. Wilson. His entire staff was so helpful and really set my ten year old at ease. I really appreciate Dr. Wilson being very straightforward with us and helping prepare us that this may be a long recovery time. The last thing my daughter needed was false hope. I appreciate his taking the time to explain and show Hope the MRI results and not just talk to her father and I but to her as well. We feel we are with the doctor we need to be and one we can trust.

|  Great!  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2012

My daughter had a torn ACL from cheer-leading. I found Dr. Wilson to be very knowledgeable, caring, and very competent. He understands the need for kids to work hard to recover fully, and is very upfront and honest about that as well as any complications that may arise. He is extraordinarily well qualified!

|  not pleased  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2008

my daughter broke her arm at the elbow. We were told she would need surgery, and went to Children's Medical because of the complexity (started out at Care Now). Dr. Wilson told us she didn't need surgery, but after 9 months, she still does not have full use of her arm. In fact, after they finally took another x-ray, he determined that the bone had grown a growth that was not allowing the arm full movement. He recommended waiting, and/or surgery. Needless to say, we were not happy with results ... plus the fact that we had lots of waiting at all the follow-up visits.