A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lahrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Lahrmann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lahrmann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahrmann graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lahrmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip H Lahrmann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Lahrmann practice?
- Dr. Philip Lahrmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Lahrmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.