A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lahrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Lahrmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lahrmann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahrmann graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lahrmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Windham Community Memorial Hospital, Inc. And Hatch Hospital Corporation, Willimantic CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lahrmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Lahrmann practice?
Dr. Philip Lahrmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT and Mansfield Center, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.