A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lambruschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Lambruschi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lambruschi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambruschi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lambruschi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Gregory Lambruschi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Lambruschi practice?
- Dr. Philip Lambruschi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Philip Lambruschi practices Plastic Surgery near West Dundee, IL.