Dr. Philip Lambruschi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Lambruschi?

He is the best Doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

Dr Phil Lambruschi is the best Doctor around. His work is impeccable. He listens to his patients and goes way beyond what is necessary. His work is the best. I can not speak highly enough about him. I would be glad to talk to anyone about his great work! On a personal level, he is conscientious and honest. He is caring and listens to his patients.... rare find these days. He is always highly approachable. It is with great ease that I can recommend him Dr. Lambruschi unconditionally!

Posted on July 25th, 2015

I had a wonderful experience at Valley Plastic Surgery! Dr Lambrushi preformed a breast augmentation on me, and I absolutely love the results! Everyone that I know recommend Dr Lambrushi for plastic surgery and I now know why. He has wonderful bedside manner with a little humor thrown in, which really put me at ease. He was always on time for all of my appointments and my surgery date. Dr Lambrushi was also extremely accessible after my surgery, telling me to call if I had any issues at all. I did call with a question and he spoke with me right away, and he treated me with kindness and compassion(even though looking back I had called about something foolish). I also have nothing but praise for the staff at Valley Plastic Surgery! Everyone there has wonderful customer service, from the first time I called to book an appointment I've been impressed. On the day of my surgery I arrived and was immediately taken back and made comfortable.. I'm so used to a hospital experience, that when I was at Valley Plastic Surgery I felt like a VIP! I have and will continue to refer people to Valley Plastic Surgery! LOVED DR LAMBRUSHI!!!

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Dr. Lambruschi is a very good doctor and a very nice person.

He is wonderful

Posted on March 26th, 2011

I have had several surgerys with Dr. Lambrushi. He is caring and very skilled physician. I would not hesitate to recommend him. He is professional in every way. Connee

Posted on February 9th, 2009

Dr. Lambruschi has been my surgeon for 11 years. In that time I have had several procedures by him and have referred many friends and family to him. all were extremely pleased with him and their results. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He has always been honest, accessible and his talent is unparrelled. His results are very natural and his bedside manner is both humerous and caring

OUTSTANDING PLASTIC SURGEON

Posted on January 19th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Lambruschi! Very experienced, extremely knowledgeable, along with a wonderful bedside manner. The office personnel are very kind and courteous which are true reflections of this doctor and his integrity.

Posted on June 16th, 2008

Great Doctor with your best interest at hand. Had a few things done and I would highly recommend him. Entire office very professional and courteous. Hands down the best in the business!

You will be happy with Dr. Lambruschi

Posted on April 30th, 2008

Very professional Doctor. Does very nice work. I have been to him several times. I highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017