Dr. Philip Lambruschi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2015
I had a wonderful experience at Valley Plastic Surgery! Dr Lambrushi preformed a breast augmentation on me, and I absolutely love the results! Everyone that I know recommend Dr Lambrushi for plastic surgery and I now know why. He has wonderful bedside manner with a little humor thrown in, which really put me at ease. He was always on time for all of my appointments and my surgery date. Dr Lambrushi was also extremely accessible after my surgery, telling me to call if I had any issues at all. I did call with a question and he spoke with me right away, and he treated me with kindness and compassion(even though looking back I had called about something foolish). I also have nothing but praise for the staff at Valley Plastic Surgery! Everyone there has wonderful customer service, from the first time I called to book an appointment I've been impressed. On the day of my surgery I arrived and was immediately taken back and made comfortable.. I'm so used to a hospital experience, that when I was at Valley Plastic Surgery I felt like a VIP! I have and will continue to refer people to Valley Plastic Surgery! LOVED DR LAMBRUSHI!!!

April 24th, 2015
Dr. Lambruschi is a very good doctor and a very nice person.

July 30th, 2012
A MESS RHINOPLASTY
The worst experience! I had a deviated septum and needed a rhinoplasty. He performed the first surgery in 1999 then another in 2001 to fix the first one he performed. My septum is still severely deviated, my nose is crocked and the inside is all scared and a mess. I will need to undergo a third surgery to correct his mess. This time with one of the best docs in Chicago. Stay away from Lambruschi if you need your nose fixed!!!

March 26th, 2011
He is wonderful
I have had several surgerys with Dr. Lambrushi. He is caring and very skilled physician. I would not hesitate to recommend him. He is professional in every way. Connee

February 9th, 2009
Dr. Lambruschi has been my surgeon for 11 years. In that time I have had several procedures by him and have referred many friends and family to him. all were extremely pleased with him and their results. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He has always been honest, accessible and his talent is unparrelled. His results are very natural and his bedside manner is both humerous and caring

January 18th, 2009
OUTSTANDING PLASTIC SURGEON
I would highly recommend Dr. Lambruschi! Very experienced, extremely knowledgeable, along with a wonderful bedside manner. The office personnel are very kind and courteous which are true reflections of this doctor and his integrity.

June 16th, 2008
Great Doctor with your best interest at hand. Had a few things done and I would highly recommend him. Entire office very professional and courteous. Hands down the best in the business!

April 30th, 2008
You will be happy with Dr. Lambruschi
Very professional Doctor. Does very nice work. I have been to him several times. I highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon.