Dr. Philip Latham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 5th, 2014
Mom of two
I have been taking my children to Dr. Latham since they were babies. He has ALWAYS hit the nail on the head with the diagnosis. He is considerate, caring, and well-informed. He always listens carefully to my concerns and is great with kids.

February 19th, 2013
Mother
I love Dr. Latham. He has always been so kind and patient with me and my three kids. He was my children's pediatrician for 14 years. I only changed due to the commute to his office, otherwise he would have stayed my children's doctor. I would recommend him to anyone at anytime. His office is great. You never have to wait long and if there is more to the diagnosis with your child than he feels comfortable with he will be honest and then find the best doctor for your child. I love him. Thanks Dr. Latham Miss you too.

August 2nd, 2012
More interested in promoting his political agenda than caring for the well-being of his patient.

June 29th, 2012
We have seen Dr. Latham since my teenager was born. Appointments are easy to get, and what I love is his hands on approach. If I ever have questions, he personally returns calls. He often weighs and measures children himself at their well visits. He develops a relationship with each child, and truly cares. When we have needed a specialist, he referred us right away, and as another parent noted, he never writes a prescription which isn't necessary.

May 10th, 2012
Just wasn't the doctor for us
Started off great and had great "well baby visits" -spent lots of time with us and great with babies. However, the few times I took in my son when he was sick, I didn't feel like he listened thoroughly. Many problems he attributed to attachment, even when they persisted, were found by our now pediatrician to be very different issues that were treatable (allergies, acid reflux). We are much happier now.

May 7th, 2012
Dr Latham is a wonderful, caring doctor who went out of his way to really probe into concerns we had. He was thorough and we felt he took extra time to keep our boys healthy.

March 30th, 2011
Been going here for 15 yrs. always a good experience!!

May 18th, 2010
First rate pediatrician
My daughter saw Dr. Latham as a baby when he was at Lexington Clinic and I was devastated when he left. She ended up seeing Dr. I...., who was a total jerk with POOR bedside manner. I was thrilled when I 'found' Dr. Latham again. He actually asks my child her symptoms, concerns, etc then LISTENS. If you are looking for a pediatric doctor that gives antibiotics and unnecessary meds like candy, find someone else. He recommends ONLY what your child truly needs.