Dr. Philip Latourette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Latourette?

August 30th, 2017

Inhumane

Absolute disregard for patient's pain. Gave injection in wrong area of body, then laughed it off. As excruciating pain radiated down my legs he commented I was lucky it wasn't radiating up. This "Dr." Will never touch me again. After this incident he was suspiciously absent from the office, never to be seen again.

November 6th, 2016

Dr. Latourette was wonderful. He explained the procedure in detail, and was not only reassuring but also put me at ease afterward by joking. I totally recommend Dr. Latourette for any type of back pain management.

August 24th, 2016

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Latourette is one of the best doctors I have ever had! He is both very compassionate and highly skilled... a rare combination! When I needed a spinal injection, he took the time to be so careful and precise and it helped me so much! With my pain management, his sensitivity and kindness allows me the comfort of being able to trust him with my care. I am deeply grateful!

June 7th, 2016

Dr. Latourette is the only physician I trust. I've been a patient of his for about 5 years and he is the only physician that I trust to perform medical procedures on my back. He is gentle, attentive and understanding and I feel at ease with him. As long as you are following the rules that go along with being a patient at any respectable pain management facility, you will have no problems with Dr. Latourette. I cannot recommend him any more highly and I feel blessed to have him as my physician.

June 25th, 2015

What an awesome physician.

March 20th, 2014

Good doctor

I was a patient of Dr. Latourette for two years. I moved out of state and have had no luck finding another doctor who cares, listens, or wants to help as much as he did. I miss him so much!!

February 16th, 2012

Listens and responds to needs. Is professional and allows patient some options. My concerns about my fear of pain from injections were taken seriously and treatment was adjusted accordingly.

August 6th, 2009

He really knows his stuff. The medicine he puts in four of my facet joints relieves most of my back pain for 6-10 weeks. He chose NOT to brush it off as arthritis and tried this instead.

July 27th, 2017