A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Lawrence is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lawrence, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Lawrence has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Pocono Med Ctr, E Stroudsburg, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip H Lawrence MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Philip Lawrence has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Lawrence practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tobyhanna, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.