A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Leboit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Leboit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Leboit, MD is board certified in Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leboit graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Leboit has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leboit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Leboit practice?
Dr. Philip Leboit practices Pathology and Dermatopathology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pathologists.