Philip E Leboit MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

February 29th, 2012
Special Case
After hearing Dr. LeBoit speak, I tucked his information away in case I received a rare complex case. About 6 months later that case was in my hands. I know this case would have warranted a second opinion had I sent it to my local lab, so this saved time and money for my patient. I received the diagnosis 24 hours later, and because of this, I'm considering sending more their way. Truly impressive!

August 16th, 2011
Expert Dermatopathologist with UCSF
Dr. LeBoit is the Founder and co-director of UCSF Dermatopathology Service, and I consider him a colleague as opposed to a dermatopathologist or a lab. He is readily available by phone and email to discuss my patient's results, and has diagnosed rare cases that typical labs did not feel comfortable diagnosing. Send your cases, typical or rare to this service for the highest quality diagnoses for your patients.

July 26th, 2011
Great for MOHS surgery patients
I send my patient's biopsies to Dr. Philip E. LeBoit and his team at UCSF because they rush my MOHS surgery patient's cases, which is extremely important. I was using a couple labs, and only sending my difficult cases to their team, but I trust their diagnoses the most so everything goes to them now.I'm appreciative of the support I receive from the doctors and their staff. They are even working on connecting directly with my new EMR system. Highly recommend this excellent service.

July 14th, 2011
Expert in diagnosing skin biopsies for my patients
Dr. LeBoit receives my patient's skin biopsies, often reporting on the cases the next day which is excellent. His team's diagnoses are the most trusted so I only send my cases to them. As a dermatologist it's extremely valuable that he's been able to diagnose my patient's rare skin disorders some have been suffering from, undiagnosed, for years. Once the patient comes to me and I send their case to Dr. LeBoit, their treatment can begin.