Dr. Philip Lichtenstein Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Philip Lichtenstein?

Posted on March 18th, 2015

I saw this man for a whole year, my junior highschool year, and he lied to me about everything that was going on a few years ago, cause i am now seeing a doctor who is confronting the problems i have and have had, while PHILIP LICHTENSTEIN prescribed me with mental health medications and adhd medicine for months. until i turned 18 and i had the choice to not see him. But no my problems are being fixed by a new doctor RIGHT now. This man is nothing but a liar. He lied to me at the EXPENSE of my INSURANCE COMPANY. This is 100% true, and;i can do nothing about it. This man deserves nothing more than to be slandered.

Posted on September 1st, 2015