A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Liu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Liu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Marian Community Hospital
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip G Liu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Liu practice?
- Dr. Philip Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Liu practices Otolaryngology near Honesdale, PA.
See Honesdale Otolaryngologists.