A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Liu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Liu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Marian Community Hospital
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Liu practice?
Dr. Philip Liu practices Otolaryngology near Honesdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, PA.
See Honesdale Otolaryngologists.