A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Liu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Liu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Liu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Marian Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip G Liu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Liu practice?
- Dr. Philip Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Liu practices Otolaryngology near Honesdale, PA.
See Honesdale Otolaryngologists.