Dr. Philip Liu MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Honesdale, PA

February 1st, 2016
I have had the pleasure of this highly qualified physician within minutes of my home. Dr Liu and his staff were extremely courteous. I have been sick for approximately 3 weeks after one visit my symptoms were gone! I would definitely recommend this physician to my family and friends!

December 3rd, 2012
I went in with ringing in my ear. He told me "its Tinnitus, get used to it, take inner ear vitamins". Over a 2-year period, was losing hearing in one ear, went to a different ENT, pushed for an MRI. Ended up with a 4cm Acoustic Neuroma brain tumor. 12 hr surgery in Mt Sinai, deaf in right ear, still have tinnitus. Had radiation to try to shrink remaining tumor, more MRI's NOT HAPPY WITH HIM TO SAY THE LEAST!!

March 17th, 2011
Many years with Dr,Liu
His rush into room, quickly dispensing his time and his wierd severe nurse leave one wondering if he really cares. Plus the hearing exam on almost every visit is just his way fo getting more money. I wish there was more competition in his field in Honesdale. I am afraid of what he will do when I need hearing aids.