A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Loria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Loria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Loria, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Loria graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loria has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
- Baptist Mem Hosp -North Missi, Oxford, Ms
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Ronald Loria MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Loria practice?
- Dr. Philip Loria has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Loria practices Dermatology near Oxford, MS.
See Oxford Dermatologists.