Overall Review

October 26th, 2016
Excellent Care
We started using Dr. Loria several years ago, but not until now have we written a review. He was personable, attentive and thorough in his examination. We are from Tupelo, so that should also tell you something, worth the trip.

March 30th, 2016
Great Doctor
Have been using Dr. Loria for years and I think the world of him as a person and as a doctor.

June 16th, 2015
Grade A Dermatologist
Dr. Loria is the best dermatologist I've had the pleasure of seeing. My stepdaughter was being treated by a pediatric dermatologist for almost a year due to a skin reaction with no improvement. After one visit with Dr. Loria, I am proud to say, she was better in less than 10 days. I have been seeing and referring patients to him for over 20 years!

January 29th, 2013
Best doctor around!!!!
Dr. Loria the best dermatologist in North Mississippi, by far! He always manages to fix my granulomatous rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and various allergic reactions. I probably see him 7 times a year. Wonderful doctor - blunt spoken, but very wonderful and has a sense of humor. He can cure what other dermatologists could not. I know from experience.

September 9th, 2008
SCALP PROBLEM
My step-daughter had a severe scalp problem since about the age of 6. She had seen several dermatologist that pretty much gave her the same diagnosis, seborrhea dermatitis, and gave her shampoos and mousse to use. Well, the problem got more severe and it affected her self-esteem. I was determined to find a doctor that could help us. My primary doctor referred us to Dr. Loria, WOW, talking about the "BEST". He was the best thing that could have ever happened. He immediately looked at her scalp, took samples and gave a diagnosis that we had never heard before. I admit I was leary at first because of the diagnosis which by the was "RINGWORMS". He started her on medication and we followed it by the exact orders. I am proud to say that we are well over a year and her scalp is clear and her hair is growing and there are no signs that she ever had a scalp problmem and she's now 18 years old. Thank you so much Dr. Loria you are indeed the "BEST"!