A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Luloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Luloff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luloff
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luloff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Luloff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Luloff graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Luloff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Barrie Luloff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip B. Luloff practice?
- Dr. Philip Luloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Luloff practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.