A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University Of Leeds, England.
Dr. Brown has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Michael Brown MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Philip Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Brown practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pain Management Doctors and Dallas Neurologists.