A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University Of Leeds, England.
Dr. Brown has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Institute For Surgery At Presbyterian Hospit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Michael Brown MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Philip Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Brown practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pain Management Doctors and Dallas Neurologists.