Learn more about Dr. Philip James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip James is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip James, MD, MPH is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. James has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip M James MD and MPH is a male Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Philip M. James practice?
- Dr. Philip James has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip James practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Geneticists.