Learn more about Dr. Philip James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip James is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip James, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. James has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. James accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip M. James practice?
Dr. Philip James practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Tucson, AZ.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Geneticists.