A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip James is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip James, MD, MPH is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. James has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip M James MD and MPH is a male Medical Geneticist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Philip M. James practice?
- Dr. Philip James has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip James practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Geneticists.