Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Sharp
Dr. Philip Sharp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cheyenne, WY, with another office in Cheyenne, WY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sharp is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Laramie County and United Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Sharp has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Philip Sharp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheyenne, WY.
Dr. Velusamy Kailasam
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Cheyenne, WY 3.08 mi
Dr. Maristela Batezini
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Cheyenne, WY 3.55 mi20
Dr. Robert Simmons
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Cheyenne, WY 3.58 mi44