Learn more about Dr. Philip Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Mack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Mack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Springfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip W Mack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Mack practice?
- Dr. Philip Mack has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Mack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Orthopedic Surgeons.