Learn more about Dr. Philip Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Mack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mack
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Mack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Springfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip W Mack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Mack practice?
- Dr. Philip Mack has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Mack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Orthopedic Surgeons.