Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 23rd, 2014

He completely messed up my hand!

Aug 17th, 2012

LOve this Dr. and his team. I love the honesty along with his professionalism. He is always spend the time he needs to to explain procedures and what is going on. He is polite and curteous and makes us feel like we are important and not just another dollar in his pocket. I would not think of using another dr. Deborah is also just as great. Althought the lobby waiting is extreame these guys are well worth the wait.

excellent results show details excellent results
Jul 19th, 2012

I had hand surgery and I am extremely pleased with the results. I no longer have pain and my hand is very functional.

moms hand show details moms hand
May 3rd, 2012

my mom hurt her wrist while on vacation. It was so bad Dr. Maddox told her it was like taking a styrofoam cup and crushing it. He done a great job repairing it. I would highly recommend him as well as the staff. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I have only been with her to the one in Madison but they are all great.

Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Maddox has performed 2 surgeries on my hands and have another coming up in a couple months. His knowledge on Duputren`s is outstanding and the outcome of both surgeries are better that i had hoped for. I would recommend him and his staff for unequaled care.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jun 3rd, 2009

Dr. Maddox is the only orthopaedic surgeon I will go to. I was referred to him for a wrist problem after a MVA. He has 4 surgeries on the wrist, and I had him reconstruct the soft tissue in my ankle. I am always pleased with the care I get from him. His staff is the best staff I have ever worked with.