Learn more about Dr. Philip Madrid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Madrid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madrid
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Madrid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Madrid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrid graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Madrid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Madrid MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Madrid practice?
- Dr. Philip Madrid has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Madrid practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.