A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Madrid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Madrid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Madrid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrid graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Madrid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Madrid MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Madrid practice?
- Dr. Philip Madrid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Madrid practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.