Learn more about Dr. Philip Madrid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Madrid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Madrid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrid graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Madrid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madrid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Madrid practice?
Dr. Philip Madrid practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.