A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Makowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Makowski, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Makowski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Makowski graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Makowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip John Makowski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Makowski practice?
- Dr. Philip Makowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Makowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Shirley, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Obstetricians & Gynecologists.