A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Malouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Malouf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Malouf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malouf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Malouf practice?
Dr. Philip Malouf practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.