A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Malouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Malouf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Malouf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Joseph Malouf MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Malouf practice?
- Dr. Philip Malouf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Malouf practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.