A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Marcus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Marcus, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Marcus has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip Marcus practice?
Dr. Philip Marcus practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY.
See Great Neck Internists, Great Neck Pulmonologists, Great Neck Critical Care Practitioners, Great Neck Anesthesiologists, Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Great Neck Pediatric Specialists.