A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Marcus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Marcus, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Marcus has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Marcus MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Marcus practice?
- Dr. Philip Marcus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Marcus practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY.
See Great Neck Internists, Great Neck Pulmonologists, and Great Neck Critical Care Practitioners.