A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Marcus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Marcus, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Marcus has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip Marcus practice?
Dr. Philip Marcus practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY.
See Great Neck Internists, Great Neck Pulmonologists, and Great Neck Critical Care Practitioners.