A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Marcus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Marcus, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Marcus has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Marcus MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Marcus practice?
- Dr. Philip Marcus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Marcus practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY.
See Great Neck Internists, Great Neck Pulmonologists, and Great Neck Critical Care Practitioners.