A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Marin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Marin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Charles Marin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Marin practice?
- Dr. Philip Marin has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Marin practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Plastic Surgeons and Pueblo Surgeons.