A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Marinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Marinelli, DO is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinelli graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Marinelli has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Vincent Marinelli DO is a male Neonatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip V. Marinelli practice?
- Dr. Philip Marinelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Marinelli practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.