A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Mataverde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Mataverde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mataverde graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Mataverde has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Mataverde DO is a male Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Mataverde practice?
- Dr. Philip Mataverde has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Mataverde practices Neurology near Osage Beach, MO.
See Osage Beach Neurologists.