A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Mathew is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Mathew, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Mathew MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip Mathew practice?
- Dr. Philip Mathew has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Mathew practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Internists and Binghamton Infectious Disease Doctors.